Friday, December 31, 2010

YAY!! A Feature

I"M  just a little bit Excited! As MY layout is 1 of  the Feature layouts this week....
Over @ The Colour Room


FLO Original Janine

YEAH! YEAH!   HAPPY!! HAPPY!! JOY!! JOY!!

This would be my First EVER feature,I joined in on the Fun about 3 weeks ago, I JUST SO love it over there... The Lovely Ladies, The Atmosphere & of cause the Palettes..
 WHAT A WAY TOO END THE YEAR!!!

 Too all My lovely Friends!!
I started my blog on 31 August 2010, As i just wanted to join in a challenge or 2, I just didn't think I would get So much support from all of you lovely ladies & motivation to join in on  SOO many Challenges BUT i've had a ball & can't wait to see  whats out there in 2011 So.....

Thank you SO VERY much, For your kind, Supportive, Lovely words you have all giving me in the last 4months.
I Do really really appreciate all of them, they make me enjoy what i do that little bit more.. sniff sniff
Bring on the new year with more Amazing work from you all & Myself of course!   LOL
SO as this would be my Last post for 2010!
from my Family to yours!
 HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
.
01 09 10