Saturday, January 8, 2011

I"M SO EXCITED.....

Hi There!!


I just Can't contain MYSELF anymore.......... & now that's it
1st OF AUGUST...
I can shout it from the roof tops
I'm GOING TO BE PROUDLY ON 


The STUFF 2 SCRAP has a new Creative TEAM..


  • Jess Mackenzie
  • Chantal Vandenberg
  • Chantelle Huizenga
  • Rachael Funnell   *YAY*
  • Anita Tillman
  • Lucinda Benson
  • Lisa Amiet
  • Colleen Boshoff
And our designer Leeann Pearce :)



& I'M SO FULLY STOKED!!! *YAY* Woooohhhhooooo
SO you know what this means? Loads of Stuff 2 Scrap goodies will be Jumping on my Layouts...........




lets go shopping...        Blinkie two - grab me...


(click pic) to go to the Shop.           (click Pic) to go blog


Congrats to the Other Ladies on this team, So happy to be on the Team with you all!!!!!


Thanks to Owners Annmarie & Warren for this Opportunity......




This months Challenge for Stuff 2 Scrap is with the very talented
CHANTAL, her work is always FUN & Bright & her Challenge


Just SCREAMS Chantal... Which I Love!!!


Look @ those color YUMMY hey.....



Chantal would like you to create a page/card/otp using the following colours...
  • SUGAR RUSH PINK
  • TROPICAL WATER BLUE
  • SPAGHETTI WESTERN RED
  • PANDA EYES BLACK
  • SOFT SERVE WHITE
Plus I'd like to see chippie on your creation! :)

Please POP on over & check out all the CT Creations...
Then come join in on the F.U.N!!
YUMMY Chippie is up for Grabs....
 
I will be back to Share my CT Layout & some close ups for this soon!!!

All your Comments that you leave are always put a smile on my Dial...    So thanks!
                               & Until next time....



01 09 10