Monday, January 24, 2011

Water Slides!

I'm Back to Share a Layout, working with a Sketch over @  Annas Craft Cupboard !!
Each Month the talented Wendy Supplies a Sketch & her Take on it!!
If your want to have ago head over to Anna's & have a looksee!!
This is my Take.......






We were lucky enough to be able too get together & head to Jambaroo for the Day!!
With Jasons side of the Family December Last year!!

This Photo (one of many) LOL is of My Bother Inlaw & 1 of his Sons...

Using the Kaisercraft - Seaside Collection...

&
Talking of Kaisercraft I Also Did the -  SKETCH # 3!!
For Saturday Sketches


This Photo is of ME, My Mother & My Sister...






Using The FAB Kaisercraft - English Rose Collection!!
Teamed up with
Kasiercraft - Flowers, Pearls, Rubons, Lace, Script Stamp, Crochet Doilie &
Wood Flourishes - Forever...

Oh I think thats It, For now.
Thanks for Stopping By & AS Always
THANKS for all you Comments.

Rachael
XX

01 09 10