Thursday, February 10, 2011

Challenges

Hello Hello!!
I've been @ it again..... 2 layouts to share!!

This first 1 is for WW1 - the  challenge for February is.......
WHITE + BROWN + A VINTAGE ITEM(S)
So this is what I came up with.




Brown doilie from Marg's Bits & Pieces..
The white paper doilie & B&W Coupon from my Prize pack
I got from LiL Red Rocket (i just love how on the back of a lil red rocket label  
it's got.....     Warning- Can become highly addictive)  LOL!



I also used white tissue paper & sprayed it brown.... & sewed





 The next Layout is for STUCK - Febuary 1st  Sketch






I've used the yummy Webster Pages....
along with Maya road key & lock oh & MS - Frond punch...

Pink Paislee - Chipboard Alphas....

 

I've added rubons & paint here.....


Thanks for stoppin by & any comments you may leave

& also don't forget my giveaway ( just click on the top right side for info)

Rachael
XX

01 09 10