Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Color Combos Galore #193 & Flourishes with a Bling

I like to Say first off!!!
THANKS to all that stop by my blog & leave a comment Always Appericated.....
*MWAH*
& Secondly I'm having troubles @ the Moment with leaving Comments on Other Blogs???? I dont know why it just comes up Anonymous..... Sooo I am visiting you & Seeing your FAB creations BUT just can't leave a comment??

OK!
I have indeed found some time to scrap!!
SO my first LO is for this weeks CCG.....



These colors are just too good to miss!! Well that's what I first thought....
Then went though me stash to see what I could come up with!!!
& I didn't have a lot... LOL! I thought I had a lot my pale pink in my Stash.... OH WELL! may have to place another order!!!!  (evil Laugh)
 I decided to Focus on Journalling  as well..
I'm not the Biggest on journalling on my layouts, But I have to amit the  Challenges with adding journalling, I'm really starting to Enjoy...... 
Anyways this is what I came up with!!!!!!

Me & my Girl Chloee!
We are SOOOO alike & well you know US mothers like to be the Queen of the Household, Along comes a little princess trying to take over!!
We seem to fight, A bit!! 
BUT Seriously..... I WOULD NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!
LOL!
I LOVE this Girl to bits......


This photo was taken on my B'day this year....
& close up on my typed journalling...


Bubba Girl is 1 of her nicknames We have for her!!!!
Another close up!
this is a Dusty Attic - Corner Scrolls
which I have put some Tim Holtz - Distress Crackle Paint.....







Pale pink -  Maya Road ribbon

BUT wait theres MORE!!
I've also have done a Layout for the Challenge over @ Flourishes with A Bling
I've been meaning to play along for a while, after seeing the challenges on Liz Webers blog!!!
& FINALLY I came up with this for May Challenge........
This is the Challenge

Here i've used the FWAB-  Black Jasmine & kasiercraft rubon, Stamp,Diecuts & flower...

FWAB - Black Pearls.... & MS-  Butterfly Punch (Still L.O.V.E this Punch) & the loopy MS- punch...
Most of the paper came from my stash of offcuts, Leftovers....





ALRIGHTY then!!
So pop on over to FWAB blog & have a go, You could win some FWAB products!!! YUMMY!!
You have till the 31 may...

If you made it to here & still leave some Loving....
THANKS your are a Legend...
Till next time
HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!
XXX


01 09 10