Monday, August 1, 2011

The fortnightly NEW Word for Bird Is The Word is.................

Dream.............


Hello
YEP! Dream is this Fortnights Word for Bird Is The Word!!!
Helen Has Posted This Fortnights Word......As the Lovely 
Wendy Otterness The founder of the BITW Challenge
is Expecting their Newest Bundle of JOY...... (A Baby Boy)
Wishing you & hubby the very best!! *hugs & Kisses*



You have FOUR WHOLE WEEKS to complete your project & load it in our sidebar using the Inlinkz tool under the correct word DREAM.
(as there are always 2 challenges running concurrently as we reveal a new word here every fortnight).  

At the end of the challenge our Design Team will vote for their top 5 layouts & the winner & 4 featured projects will be displayed here, together with links to their respective blogs.


The winner will receive a complete Tidbitz in Time kit of their choice, posted anywhere in the world, while the winner & 4 finalists will all be entitled to display a "Bird is the Word - Featured Winner" badge on their blogs, that will be supplied here when the winners are announced.

So this is My DT Layout for DREAM....


Using the Basic Grey
 Out of Print -  Stickers & Papers
Also Hello Luscious Papers......

On this Chippie I've rubbed some Mint Liquid Pearl
let it Dry then Added Crackle on top...









Sam from Eye Candy Magic
Has these Buckles for sale
Just click picture


Want some eye candy?


So go over to BITW & check out the Sketch Nadia has Design..
Get Some Inspiration & JOIN us..




Also I have had my First Publication in Scrapbooking Memories!!
Woooohooo!
This is a B.I.G thing for me,As I always forget to Submit them...
LOL!
So there wont be too many of my Layouts POPPING Up!!!!
LOL! I will try to get better......
Now A BIG  THANKS go's out to 1 of my Blogger Buddies Sam,
 As If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been the Wiser.....


All has been fixed up since & Hopefully will get the Newbie Badge
next time Around
So  my Layout is in Volume 13 No 9 page 40


I also have 2 more coming up soon!!!
Wooohoooo
Volume 13 no 11 &
Volume 14 no 1
& then that is it till I start Submitting..........
So it might Be a 3 hit wonder.......  LOL!
OK! If you have made it this far & still leave a Comment.....
A BIG *HUG* go's your Way....


Ohhh 1 more thing (Gee i'm a chatter box today Hey) hehehehe
I will be back Later on to Share More EXCITING NEWS
With you all!!!!
SO till then HAPPY SCRAPPIN....
01 09 10