Monday, September 5, 2011

My Creative Sketches - Sketch #1

I'm Back with my 2nd post for the Day!!!!!   hehehehe


After getting a lovely Email from the VERY Talented Rachael Elliott
YES! she spells Rachael the Same way.........  LOL!
You should click on her Name & check out her AMAZING Talent she has..................
Anyways!   
The email was to let me know that 
My Creative Scrapbook sketch Blog has gone Live!!
Here the (LINK) to Check it out all the Info yourself..............
This is the first Sketch!     Sketch #1

I pretty much Stuck with this Sketch!!!!!!!!!
NOW! for some close UPS........
A bit of Fussy Cutting!




A Close up of the 6x6 Brick Template using GESSO!!!


Products Used:
Stuff 2 Scrap - Heart Boarder,
6x6  Brick Template,
D-Lish - Smile flag,
Brads,
Authentique - Explore paper & Diecuts...... 
THANKS for stoppin by
& your Comments are always 
a Pleasure to read!!!



01 09 10