Saturday, October 8, 2011

Big Sketch Contest of 2011

My Creative Sketches  
Has a Big Sketch Contest of 2011 (Click Here) for all the Info 
There will be 3 Sketches in 3 months for the Big Sketch Challenge..
There is HEAPS of GORGEOUS Prizes Up for grabs!!!
This is the First Sketch you have till the 17th Oct to play along with
the First Sketch.......
Contest Sketch #1... "by Kim Keane"

And my Layout............



Products Used here are:
Simple Stories - Generations papers & stickers....
Doilies, Collection Antiquing - Tissue paper,Gesso &
Seam Binding - Yellow...
To achieve the Flourishes I used this..
I have to say My NEWEST  FAV thing (I've had for a couple of WEEKS)...... LOL!
You may have notice on a few of my layouts already.....


& a Pin I made.....
That's it for today!!!!
HOPE you all have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND.....
01 09 10