Thursday, February 16, 2012

Prima - Alla Prima in my DT Kit

Hi there!
Each month with Anna's Craft Cupboard each DT need's to Supply a Step By Step......
Well! MY First Step by Step is UP over @ Anna's Craft Cupboard blog....
YIPPEE!!!! I am excited.....
My Special to me X3  layout which I created using the Prima - Alla Prima that I received in my DT kit!!!!!
If you are interested in my Step by Step stop by HERE to Check it all out!!!! 

OH! 
BTW The Prima - Alla Prima is in the Prima Clearance over @ ANNA's @ 40% off!!! YEP!
& I'm NOT Exaggerating with this bit @ all!!!!!!
Anna has ALWAYS Provided the VERY BEST of the BEST Service............
I will place an order & by the end of that day, I have received an Email to say that!!!     it has been packed & Posted!!!! 
YEP! Seriously Anna is THAT good @ getting her orders out the Door!!!!


Also! with the Prima - Alla Prima Range I Created this Layout, which is my take on Wendy Smith February Sketch for Anna's...
I know I have already informed you of this BUT! Hey I might as well tell YA again just in case you missed that post!!   LOL!
$40 dollars is Up for Grabs & it is a Random draw SO! YEAH! Pretty Cool hey..... 
I will first show the Wendy's Sketch!!!





I flipped this the Sketch to work with these Photo's I took of Chloee on Christmas Day 2011 on her new Mountain Bike!!!!! Which she LOVES...


Enjoy the Ride

Prima Flower – Carlotta Ivory (552732)
Prima – ShabbyChic – Bike (890872)
Prima – Alla – Prima  “Chiaro” both sides , “Low Key” papers
Kaiser paperblooms – Sunset (F634)     from my stash 
Fran’s Seam Binding – Grass green        from my stash 
Jillibean Soup – Burlap Chipboard Stickers,
American Craft Thickers – Lax Glitter Letter White (the E)
6X6 Crafters Workshop - Brick & I have used Gesso to Achieve this... from my stash

Inked the Prima - Resin bike, So it's like a mini version of Chloee's bike.... 


Only 2 more Days for you to enter in my GIVEAWAY!!
I must go....
What to get some Scrappin time in before the afternoon School pick up, then Sport drop off's!!!
Have a WONDERFUL DAY...  ♥ 
01 09 10