Monday, March 12, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketch #123



We have the Talented JJ Sobey Create this Fabulous Sketch for US over @ 
Let's Capture These Sketches........
You have till the end of the month if you Love the look Of this Sketch & what to play along....
head over HERE & check out the other CT ladies Creations...
I pretty much Stuck to this Sketch... 
Working with the YUMMY Webster Pages - Sunday Picnic papers & Bling

                                               Sketch#123




The bird Cages are MME - Stamp & then I've used Webster Pages Stickers....
The Purple & Pale Blue Flourishes, are punched from MFT Leafy Flourish die..

& If you remember my Prima February Sketch Layout, When I Smeared the Iron-On a little...
WELL! I did learn My lesson, this time it worked a treat !! YAY!

Webster Pages – Sunday Picnic Diecut both sides,
 WP- Sunday Picnic – Blanket of Poppies, 
WP Sunday Picnic – Rainbow Sky pp,
 WP- Sunday Picnic Joy Ride,
 WP – Let’s Celebrate – Dazzle-me Gem & part of the Packaging,
WP - Perfect Accents,
 WP – Life’s Portrait & Image & phrase Stickers,
 Prima – Iron On,
 Prima Floret Mauve #548179, Raffia #546519 Flowers,
 Green Tara & Manor House Creations Cutie Pie- Mandarin Flowers,
 MME – Bird Cage Stamp,
 MFT – Die-namics- Leafy Flourish.
Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around The Page Set - Vintage Floral & ??

I noticed the other day that I haven't Shared My Layout that I created for Webster Pages February Challenge...
SO! it's as good as time as any! As I've again used Webster Pages _ Sunday Picnic!!




Webster Pages – Sparklers,
                                       WP  Sunday Picnic-Poppy Fields Clean & simple pp,
                                                    WP Sunday Picnic-Picnic Basket pp, 
                         WP Sunday Picnic-Diecut paper both Sides, WP Sunday Picnic - Sunday Gathering,
                                                                WP Pinwheel Florette,
                                 WP –Push Pin & WP Let’s Celebrate – Dazzle-me Gem Strip. 
                                               MFT -  Die-namics-Rolled Gardenia,
                             Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around The Page Set – Loops Heart,
                                                             Stuff2Scrap – beauty Chippie,
                                                             Kaisercraft -Botanical Stamp, 
                           Acetate Butterfly from a Swap I had with the ever So lovely Anita Tillman,

I must go & I'll be back to share more soon..
THANKS for Stoppin by & your comments are always Appreciated..


01 09 10