Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kraft It Up * June Challenge*


It's Sunday 6am here.... & my plans are to have a Scrappy sort of a day! here's hoping I my mojo is a go!  LOL!
SO! I thought I'd stop by first & post my CT layout for this months KIU Challenge

** JUNE'S CHALLENGE **

This month your challenge is to create a layout using Kraft Cardstock or Kraft Patterned Paper
and the following...
3 Different Alpha's + 3 Photos + A title with 3 or more words + a masked background!

OH! I had F.U.N with this 1...
Yet! again a photo of my 3 Beautiful people in my life!!
 I have Used the 

Prima Marketing Inc - Winter 2011 - 6 X 6 Mask with some Maya Road Silver Metallic Mist....



Along with the 6x6 Crafters Workshop - Brick template & with Gesso!!! then with black ink & the 6x6 Circle Crafters Workshop template.. Finish off with Drips of Teal Glimmer Mist!
Be sure to stop on by & Check O.U.T the other CT Creations!!
I best go! & get a hour or 2 of Scrappin done before Kidlets get up..
THANKS for stoppin by!
01 09 10