Monday, June 4, 2012

Sketch #135 for Let's Capture These Sketches

Hi there!
Sketch #135 for Let's Capture These Sketches Is Up!!
& I stopped by to share what take on 
SKETCH #135 created by Natalie Roy
.
My Brother Beautiful Dwayne & his Gorgeous Girlfriend Kylie!!
I was feeling a little emotional  last week.... (think I'm going to get sick) when I tackled this Sketch
I feel that this may be why I scrapped this photo...
for those who follow my blog! may remember of my brother Dwayne...
Who was SADLY taken from US in a motorbike accident 5Years ago this December!!
He was a FANTASTIC drawer!! I feel this is why I Created more of a artsy sort of a Layout...
I have to admit I LOVE the outcome!!  
On to a couple of close Ups!




Be sure to stop on over & check out the other CT take on this Sketch!!!  HERE
THANKS for Stoppin By 
& have a Great Week!
01 09 10