Thursday, August 30, 2012

Carta Bella - Paris Girl part 2

Hi there!
Back yet again to share the other 2 layouts from the Carta Bella - Paris Girl that was part of my DT work in August for ANNA'S CRAFT CUPBOARD
BUT! before I do I need to say a BIG THANK you to those of you have been leaving such AWESOME lovely comments!!
MUCH much Appreciated that you take the time to stop by & then choose to leave some love!!
OK! first up is this layout of my mother & Chloee getting some birthday cuddles!!!
here I've used a Prima Stamp, Doilies, Charcoal Twine the banner is from the Carta Bella - Paris Girl Sticker sheet & Studio Calico Wood Veneer Take Note - Birds
 Manor House Creations Flowers the Alpha's are- Lily Bee ABC Stickers Victoria Park (from my past DT pack)
& my last layout with this range is..
LOVE this photo my our border Collie - Zero & our (well Chloee's)Toy poodle Princess..

 Manor House Creations - Winter Song Embers I seriously Love these flowers...
along with some  white Kaiser blooms & Scramatts - cogs!!
Till next time ladies!! 
which will be soon as I've played along with the latest Sketch Challenge over @ Skissedilla!!
After seen some of you talented ladies playing along with these AWESOME sketches, You Inspired me to play along too...
OH! & the fact that there sketches & DT line up is UTTERLY AMAZING!!! 
ALSO! I will be having another GIVEAWAY to Celebrate 2 years in blogland!! (August 31)
& Some SUPER AMAZING Scrappy news to share with you all too!!! BUT! can't share this till 1/2 September!! yep! it's all happen here!!   LOL!
  Hope you have a wonderful Day...
01 09 10