Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Peace....... Is the Bird's newest word Challenge!

GEE!
 has it really been over a week since my last post...
 I hope you are all well..
I've stopped by to share with you the newest  word Challenge& my DT layout for
PEACE is the newest word...
most of this layout was created  with the Paper Stories - Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary kit
Which are on sale ATM HERE & also if you go & become a follower the Paper Stories blog you will go in the draw for a $20.00 store Voucher go  HERE to check this OUT..
A cluster of goodies - including Prima & Petaloo flowers,
 A bit more Fussy Cutting, the bird cage is a La Blanche - stamp which I've stamped onto some white Cardstock & cut out... some bandage mesh, Collection Butterflies... & the smaller butterflies are prima...
 & a bit more fussy Cutting..
 Here I've used the 12x12 Crafters Workshop - Burst Template with some Modeling paste.. Then added some splatters of black with some glimmer mist! 
You need to stop on over if you haven't already & Check out the other DT creations!!
They are SERIOUSLY AWESOME....
Short  BUT! Sweet  today...
Have a Wonderful week Ladies!!!
01 09 10