Monday, April 29, 2013

Kaisercraft - Hopscotch

Hi There!
& a HAPPY Monday to you all....
for the month of April I received from Anna's Craft Cupboard 4 ranges to play with!
& ATM Anna' Craft Cupboard is having a Birthday Sale... to celebrate 7 YEARS...
Hurry ends Wednesday 1 May 2013 at midnight (AEST) 
Click HERE to check out the bargains to be had..
Today! I am sharing with you 3 layouts that I created with the Kaisercraft - Hopscotch range..
YES! it's nice & bright! 
OK! this first layout is of my 2 & their Nanna (my mum) this photo was taken on Chloee's Birthday last year!!
The Collectables always makes it easy to create layers....
 The banner & music notes are rubons...

next up is this layout... 
Jas & the kids   
 OH! & BTW!  I am was riding my bike when I took this photo... NOW! that's dedication for you!!!   LOL!
My hubby works LONG hours...  & the odd time he does get home before dark he try's to do things with the kids... Just 1 of the MANY reasons why I thing this man is PRETTY AWESOME!!!

 I have added some splatters to the clouds...

& lastly with this range is.........
Some of you may recognize the lady I'm standing next too...  
YEP! the ultra TALENTED Georgia Heald... 
Some times rubons just don't want to work for YA.. SO! I just randomly rubbed the clouds throughout my stamping!! The stars are from the Sticker sheet 

Thanks SO much for poppin by....Hope you all have as FANTASTIC Week!
& just before I go... I wanted to let out a ToooooooooT! TOOT!
My layout was selected in the top 5 over @ Once Upon A Sketch FULLY HAPPY with this...
01 09 10