Friday, October 11, 2013

The Scrapbook Store - Simple Stories smarty pants

Well since it is Friday night here, I can say good evening to you all....
 I have had a full on week & have plenty of scrapbooking to share in the coming days!
tonight I have a layout to share as part of my GDT spot for The Scrapbook Store working with the Simple Stories - Smarty Pants range...
This photo was taken of my girl on her first day of Kindergarten...  GEE! how time has flown by as now she is 3/4 into 3rd grade!!
I have used the kasiercraft - Grid, numbers & panel wood & can all be purchased HERE, along with some watercolors & some torn strips of Ruler washi tape.

 The Simple Stores - Smarty Pants products I've used

Simple Stories - Smarty Pants - 12x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Take Note

Simple Stories - Smarty Pants - Expressions Cardstock Stickers

Simple Stories - Smarty Pants - Sn@p! Cuts

Simple Stories - Smarty Pants - Chipboard Stickers


I will be back soon to share more, till then have a GREAT night!


01 09 10