Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kaisercraft Storyteller

Now! what a gorgeous range this Kasiercraft Storyteller is......  if you haven't already purchase this range I know the The Scrapbook Store has it in stock HERE 
Today! I share with you my DT work for Kasiercraft playing with the Storyteller range
first up is this 
"Memo board"

Kaisercraft Materials:  Storyteller – paper Anecodote PI506, Confession PI502, Memoir PI501,  Collectables CT793, Memo board SB2037, Black paint KC031, Wooden flourish – Deer head FL553, Printed tape – flim strip PT210, Texture stamps – Diamond CS152, Dictonary CS890. Other: bullclip.

Also! created this tag...

Kaisercraft Materials:  Storyteller - paper Anecodote PI506, Paper pad PP937, Collectables CT793,  Wooden flourish – dress form F321, Texture stamps – Dictionary CS890, crackle CS876, Lattice CS120, Script CS752. Other: Twine.


& lastly I have this layout...
But before I share the end result I wanted to do sometihng a little different & share a little bit of an insight in how I go about creating some no most of my layouts....
I tend to mat & add a layer or 2 to my photo, then I go & create background around that photo...
So! this is how my layout will look before attach my photo....
 & then this... Sometimes once photo is attached I will may then add a bit more stamping or some more spattering!



Kaisercraft Materials: Storyteller papers – Memoir PI501, Feature PI505, Collectables CT793, Printed tape Film strip PT210, Texture stamps – Diamonds CS152, tiny dots CS151,Stamps – Secret Admire doilies CS859, Alpha stickers – Natural AS254, Paper blooms – Cranberry F638, Fairy floss F640, Sparklets – Crystal RS408. Other: watercolor.

I have more to share & will do soon!
01 09 10