Sunday, August 17, 2014

Mid month reveal for August challenge over @ Scrap Around The World...

Hello ladies!
Today I share my layout for our mid reveal over @ Scrap Around The World
the FABULOUS August moodboard created by fellow designer Marilyn Rivera!
please stop by SATW blog ----> HERE  to see the full mid reveal it is FULL of AWESOMENESS!

 " I am who I am"
I was inspired by many things from this moodboard...
* the cotton - which I have used some sliver craft wire also used some stitches stamps!
* the quote - remind me of my DD 
*the colors 
* & flowers from the shoe....
WARNING close up overload!

 papers, diecuts, some stamps & some flowers are Kaisercraft
 stitching stamps are Bo Bunny &  also! have used  Memory Box Co - Designer Stencil - Rings & Puddles  which is available ATM from The Scrapbook Store ----> HERE

SO! if you get a little spare time really do hope you play along, there are many GREAT prizes up for grabs!
Thanks for stopping by & have a FAB Sunday....  :)
01 09 10