Saturday, October 17, 2015

Scrap Around The World DT Mid Month Reveal

Hi There!
Today I share my DT Mid Month Reveal for Scrap Around The World

Now! I sure you remember the October AMAZING Mood Board but will share again anyways...

This month's mood board was created by Heather McMahon
Oh how I love this Mood Board...

'My Life"




2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used are a Dream Catcher, 6x6 Bubble grid panel which I cut a into pieces 2015



Memory box - Drip rings stencil


Product list:
Kaisercraft – “Chasing Rainbows” 6x6 paper pad, “Spring Bloom” Peony paper,
“Kaleidoscope” “Mister Fox” & “Hello Today” Sticker sheets
2 Crafty Chipboard – 2015, 6x6 Bubble grid panel & Dream Catcher
Mists  Kaisercraft – Lime Green Denim & Charcoal
Mists: Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Purple, Red, Burnt Orange, Chateau Rose & Gold
Memory box Distressed Grid & Drip rings stencils.

Please stop by The Scrap Around The World blog 

------> HERE to check out the rest of the AMAZING projects my fellow DT members have created & the AWESOME Prizes up for grabs! 

Have a GREAT weekend & thanks for popping by
x

01 09 10