Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March Main Challenge for More Than Words......

More Than Words March Challenge..

More Than Words Main Challenge is based on a Word Inspiration & a Creative Challenge.
This challenge is open to layouts, canvases and art journal pages only.

Word Inspiration - BLISS
Creative Challenge - GESSO

What does the word BLISS inspire you to create?

For our creative challenge this month, we want you to use GESSO on your project.

This is my DT layout.....

'Bliss' 

"I have chosen to use the word BLISS in my title.


 I have used GESSO on my background. I have also added a coat of gesso to some of my chipboard pieces."





Products:
13@rts – Fly away, All is Love, found in the sky & faces of spring papers & stickers.
2 Crafty Chipboard – Lattice leaves, Interlocking grid panel, Handdrawn feathers & Ornate buckle
Green Tara & Prima flowers
Grid & Arty Kaisercraft stamps
Bo bunny & American craft – alpha stickers
beads
 
Please Stop by the More Than Words blog check out the my fellow design team there GORGEOUS creations & for more info.... Hope you get a chance to play along!!
Thanks for stopping by
x  
01 09 10