Monday, July 25, 2016

2 Crafty Chipboard - July Projects!


Hi there!
I'm back to share 2 layouts that I created as part of my July DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard!

"Key to my Heart"



2 Crafty Chipboard used..
  Key to my Heart title 
Frame heart String
Bird set
 Funky Arrow
 Bead hanging hearts
  Foliage set 1


I started off with giving a coat of gesso to most of these chipboard pieces...
  Then decided that the bird, the bead hanging hearts & the title Key to my Heart looked good left as is...

After the gesso dried on the Foilage, from Foilage set 1 then gave it a good coat of texture paste & finish it with by adding some teal & green colors!



Around my photo, I've used the larger Frame heart string... Once the coat of gesso dried  I then added some pink to the frame!

I inked this Funky Arrow with Silver ink & it ended up getting a few white splatters... Which I  ❤️  the end result!!

************

My second layout.....

"Cherish"



2 Crafty Chipboard used:
which include a couple of the new released pieces
 
Fine word set 1– Cherish 
Humming bird 
Arrowed Heart 
Circle dot frame
Beaded heart border
2016
 

I Sooo ❤️ the Fine words... I started off with adding a coat of gesso to the Fine word - Cherish then a coat of gel medium & the finish with some pink mist spray... 
 
Gave a coat of gesso to this Circle dot frame & finished it with a few pastel color crystals!  I think it looks SO PRETTY....

Another new FAVORITE of mine from the new released range is the GORGEOUS Humming bird  SO pretty & delicate!!  
I started with a VERY light coat of gesso & finished it off with a rainbow of watercolors....
 VERY HAPPY with how it turned out...  :) 

Once the coat of gesso dried on this Beaded heart border, cut it in half & placed it either side of my page....

 2016 has been inked with some silver ink, Arrowed Heart with some light purple ink!

Be sure to stop by the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog ------> HERE

Thanks for stopping by! 



01 09 10