Saturday, October 15, 2016

2 Crafty Chipboard Guest Designer - CSI Case File No. 214

This Month 2 Crafty Chipboard  are a sponsor over @ C.S.I C.S.I (Colour Stories Inspiration) & the 2 Crafty DT are GUEST DESIGNING for the month....

 Case File No. 214





This is my GDT layout for Case File No. 214


2 Crafty Chipboard used:


How I solved the Case...

Testimony: Inspiration word Smile... 

Lightly layer of gesso to this 2 Crafty Smile word Chipboard, I have embossed the Smile word with a Kasiercraft  Embossing Folder - Weave, then inked the lines... VERY HAPPY on how this turned O.U.T!


Evidence: Strips, Wings, Antlers, Gold Metal, Triangles, Monster.


2 Crafty delicate Wing & Triangles...


And HOW COOL does this 2 Crafty Monster Chipboard look...


Want to play along or check out how other designers solved this case, then stop by
HERE  Case Closes on the 31st October 2016!

01 09 10