Monday, February 20, 2017

7 Dots Studio 'Writers Block' projects for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hi there!
I'm am back yet again with more scrapping goodness...
Let me start off saying THAT....
I was over the moon when Briony! Owner of Anna's Craft Cupboard sent me 7 Dots Studio-'Writers Block  for my February Design Team pack!!!
Seriously I just am a BIG 7 Dots Studio fan... 😁💖
I end up creating 2 layouts, 1 of which includes a video tutorial.... AND 2 Cards!

First up is this layout of....
Hubby & our boy!  (These two are never really keen on photos, so I was really happy to get this 1) 😁💙




Also! I have created a video tutorial...
Hope you enjoy! 😁

Next up another layout.. 
This 1 is of me & one of my besties!!

'Our Story'





Next is this card...
'Happy Birthday'


2 Crafty Chipboard 'Happy Birthday' Chipboard




& lastly this Card.....

 'Just For You'

Just For you  2 Crafty Chipboard


& that's it from me for now anyways..... 😏😉😏
Thank you for popping by!
Hope your have a FABULOUS week!
😘

01 09 10