Sunday, July 23, 2017

July DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard Part 2

Hi there!

Today I couple of projects to share as part of my July DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard
 using the GORGEOUS 7 Dots Studio - Dreamscapes collection....


First up I have this Canvas.... Which now is looking FANTASTIC hanging up
on a wall in my craft room... ❤πŸ’› πŸ˜€


LOTS going on!  As usual with me....  LOL! πŸ˜ On my background I started (like I always do)
I have a layer of gel medium, then some stamping, using the Dreamscapes stamp set...
Also! adding some colour using a couple of the Tonic Studio - Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
 Brown & Pure Platinum cremes.... OMG! I really L.O.V.E using these....
Tonic Studios - Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cosmic Brown - Click Image to Close      Tonic Studios - Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Pure Platinum - Click Image to Close

Using 6x6 Dreamscapes paper and a bird punch... to add some birds in a row....
Also added some of the newly released 49 & Market Floral Mixology Mudslide flowers... 
49 & Market Floral Mixology - Mudslide 49/pkg - Click Image to Close
OH HOW I LOVE these too... πŸ˜€πŸ’—πŸ˜
Anna's Craft Cupboard have a FANTASTIC selection 49 & Markets 
Floral Mixology Flowers packs in store & Available now.....      Click HERE


The stamped leaves are also 49 & Markets -  from Valerie's You are loved stamp set....



AND Once again using a couple of the Dreamscapes Words Stickers .....

NEXT up are these TAGS....
With 7 Dots Studio having a 12x12 Die cuts sheet of tags... Well I just HAD TOO
created a couple or 3 tags.. LOL!   cause you can NEVER have to many tags on stand by right? πŸ˜

Some of you may remember I used these Kaisercraft - Friends sentiments Stamp set...
last month? I thought that they would work perfectly with the tags???  Wouldn't you agree!
Kaisercraft Background Stamp - Friends Sentiment - Click Image to Close



I do have one more layout to share & this will include a video tutorial...
SO BE SURE to stop by again VERY SOON....
XπŸ’—
01 09 10