Thursday, November 9, 2017

Pink Paislee 'Turn the page' 'Moments layout

Hello there!
This month Bri Anna's Craft Cupboard had sent me the gorgeous  Pink Paislee - 'Turn the page' to play with .... 
Not only does this collection have some REALLY nice, bright, cheerful paper designs,
it also has a great range embellishments packs....
Today I share my first layout featuring my fam bam....

'Moments'



Amongst my paper layers I have used some of the the SUPER CUTE
lil gold hearts & 'keep smiling' sticker from the The 'Turn the page' sticker book 






I have also added some of the 49 & Market Mixology flowers.....



AND including on my layers are some pieces from 'Turn the page' Ephemera pack


To view this full collection click---------> HERE 
Thanks for coming by! 
I do have more to share & will do soooooon...

01 09 10